Elements Private Golf Reserve
Located in the vast, peaceful and incredibly beautiful
malaria-free bushveld region of the Limpopo Province, this stunning golf
estate lies only an hour's drive from the north of Pretoria in the magnificent
* Two bedroom and four bedroom golf lodges
* Restaurant and bar
* Swimming pool
* 18-hole US PGA Championship golf course designed by Peter Matkovich
* Club house
* The African Ivory Route
* Hot mineral springs nearby
* Horse-back safaris
With a choice of either a two-bedroom or four-bedroom chalet, you will find accommodation beautifully luxurious and set in the most breathtaking natural environment imaginable.
Two-Bedroom Chalets (maximum four people per unit)
A spacious and comfortable two-bedroom chalets provide ample accommodation for up to four people. Two separate bedrooms (one with a queen-size bed and one with two twin beds) and en-suite bathrooms make this the ideal unit for a family. The chalet has a separate lounge and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. Your own pool and braai area finishes off your experience of private luxury beautifully.
Four-Bedroom Chalets (maximum eight people per unit)
Beautifully appointed four-bedroom chalets each have four separate bedrooms (two with queen-size beds and two with twin beds) and en-suite bathrooms. Ideal for larger groups or families, each chalet has its own fully equipped kitchen and separate lounge and dining area. A private pool and braai area allow you the luxury of private entertainment in gorgeous surroundings.
Although all chalets are self-catering, you might be in the mood for a nutritious breakfast or lunch, served in a conveniently located restaurant.
Enjoy a nutritious and delicious breakfast or lunch in our restaurant, or take a well-deserved break in the halfway house after a long day on the course. All our chalets are self-catering, but for a great meal served by our friendly catering staff, visit our restaurant, which is open daily for breakfast and lunch. For those who choose to while away their time on our championship golf course, the halfway house is open all day (until the last player has turned around), and the bar is happily open till late every day. The down-to-earth menu consists of burgers and a selection of sandwiches. Beers, soft drinks and tea amd coffee are also available. The bar is fully licensed and offers a wide selection of drinks and a full range of South African wines.
Breakfast: Daily from 07h00 to 10h30
Lunch: Daily from 11h00 to 15h30
PLEASE NOTE THAT RESTAURANT IS CLOSED ON A MONDAYS.
Beautifully situated in the lush green Limpopo province, Elements Private Golf Reserve is easy to reach from both Pretoria and Johannesburg.
Directions to Elements Private Golf Reserve:
* Head North on the N1 Polokwane Highway
* Pass through 2 toll gates
* +- 60 km after 2nd tollgate take the Warmbaths turnoff and turn left towards Warmbaths. (This is the second offramp that says Warmbaths, the first says Settlers, Coddrington & Warmbaths. DO NOT take this one)
* Come to a T-Junction (O'Hagans in front of you) - turn right (over a train bridge)
* 1st traffic Signal turn left.
* Follow the Road - turns sharp right and then merges with the main road, turn left here.
* Aventura Resort / Forever Resorts Entrance on left. Pass through stop street and +/- 50m further turn right into Grobbelaar Street
* Proceed straight on that road past Warmbaths dam on left. 10km of tar road and then 5km gravel road.
* After 5km Gravel road you will encounter a left turn (Cyferfontein) - Take this Road. Elements will be on your right hand side after 5km.
Rates per unit per night, accommodation only: on request
|2 bedroom unit||
|4 bedroom unit||
Peak season = school holidays/publics holidays and weekends. Minimum stay two nights over weekends (Friday & Saturday only).
Contact & reservations:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Accommodation in the area:
@ Botsebotse Bush Retreat
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2018 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to South Africa
All rights reserved | Pond5 | VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & pictures: Copyright © Legacy Hotels