Brenton Beach House
Beach House is a luxurious
B&B & light self catering accommodation in Brenton-On-Sea, Knysna’s only beach
resort. Beautifully appointed Guest House, 5 spacious en-suite studio rooms,
sheltered pool, tropical garden & braai facilities. Enjoy magnificent views,
walk to famous Brenton Beach, golf, walks, horse riding, whale watching in
season & dolphins all year. Enjoy a Sun Downer and watch the sun set over the
sea. Have fun in bustling nearby Knysna but escape to the peaceful beauty of
Brenton. “Brenton Beach House” offers relaxing, scenic, upmarket accommodation
in one of South Africa’s hidden pearls.
· Each lovely studio room has its own character and style.
· Breakfast served outside with sea views weather permitting
· All of host studio rooms are very spacious with balconies and have large luxurious en-suite bathrooms with walk in shower, and separate bath.
· Each studio room has TV, CD/radio and a small neat kitchenette area for light self catering containing fridge, basin, kettle, toaster, microwave, utensils etc.
· Kettle BBQ for relaxing evenings on your balcony.
· All linen and towels are supplied
· Bath-robes, beach towels, hair dryers, heaters, hot water bottles, bottled water, candles etc. provided in each studio
· Light meals are available in the cafe / bistro within walking distance close to the beach
· Three restaurants within 5 min drive
The guest lounge and dining area in the main house is sunny and spacious with views out to the Indian Ocean. Guests may have a drink and enjoy the sunset on the outside deck or lawn in warm weather.
About Brenton Beach House: Beach House is a very pretty white Cape Cod style in a quiet road over looking the sea. We are only a few minutes walk from the lovely Brenton beach (5km long). There are several good restaurants within the Brenton area and a licensed cafe/bistro near to the beach. We are approx. 15 minutes drive from Knysna with bars, restaurants, shops and the Waterfront marina. There are lovely beach and forest walks, horse-riding, sailing and golf (which establishment can arrange) are all close by. Establishment are ideally situated as a mid point on the Garden route to take day trips to places of beauty and interest or just spend a few days relaxing in the sun on the beach or by the pool.
Rates per room per night, specials, seasons, meals, children policy: on request
|SEA VIEW DELUXE/HONEYMOON||LUXURY (GARDEN/POOL VIEWS)|
Contact & reservations:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2018 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to South Africa
All rights reserved | Pond5 | VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & pictures: Copyright © Brenton Beach House