Karukareb Wilderness Reserve Clanwilliam
· Karukareb Wildernis Reservaat is situated in a beautiful secluded kloof adjacent to the Cederberg Wilderness Area at the foothills of the Krakadouw mountains in a World Heritage site.
· 20 minutes drive from Clanwilliam (13 km). 230 km (2½hrs drive from Cape Town.)
· 5 Twin bedded luxury safari canvas lodges with private patio overlooking the river
· Lodge accommodates 9 guests - 4 twin beds - single bed
Highlights of the Reserve.
· Karukareb offers professional nature guided luxury vehicle tours as an additional service in the following fields: Floral Tours, Rock Art,
Explore the Cederberg Mountain Range and Evening excursions to local cuisine.
· Walking in pristine fynbos and mountains (Approx 1800 hectares)
· Horse riding
· Swimming in rock pools and salt water swimming pool
· Restaurant and fully Licensed Bar
· Lunch and Picnic Baskets available by prior arrangement
Room/Chalet Type Description Facilities in each room
4 twin bedded rooms
1 single room
Old farmhouse converted into an up market lodge.
4*, Semi Finalist in AA Accommodation Awards
African Colonial interior
Kitchenette for tea/coffee
Sitting room with leather couches
Fireplace for the winter evenings
Shower & toilet en suite
Duck down duvets
Air- conditioned rooms
Solar power for hot water
LUXURY SAFARI CANVAS LODGES: (5)
Sleeps 10 total
Each lodge has a private timber deck facing the river
Meals at restaurant.
Gas bar fridge
Shower/ Victorian Bath en suite
Duck Down Duvets,
Cotton Percale linen
Rates per room per night, specials, seasons, meals, children policy: on request
|Luxury Canvas Lodge|
Children policy: children are welcome.
Contact & reservations:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2017 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to South Africa
All rights reserved | VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & pictures: Copyright © Karukareb Wilderness Reserve