Makalali Private Game Reserve Hoedspruit
Nestled on 22 000 hectares of conservancy, MakalaliGame Reserve prevails as one of the finest private game lodges in the world, with its thatched spires and earthy walls, ancient mystical ornaments, and Pan-African cuisine. Just 5 hours drive from Johannesburg, this unique lodge consists of four exclusive camps, each consisting of six spacious rooms with an adjacent raised private sala set amongst Jackalberry trees. Makalali offers personalised service and a private airstrip, and all the modern conveniences you could wish for. Makalali has four separate camps situated on the banks of the Makhutswi River on 22 000 hectares of Lowveld Acacia and open savannah grassland.
· Each camp has six luxury suites with en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, fireplace and raised timber ‘sala’ (private viewing deck/lounge).
· Rooms are individually decorated in African design styles with sculptured metalwork lamp shades and taps, and ceramic basins
· Mosquito nets surround the king-size beds by night, and insect repellent, hairdryers and bathrobes are provided
VIEW FROM THE ROOM
· Makhutswi River on 22 000 hectares of Lowveld Acacia and open savannah grassland
. Boma, Lounge, Night Sky Session, Swimming Pool all four camps
· Tribal Dancing and Drumming
· 220 V A.C. current is available, Voltage converters / adaptors are available on request
· Laundry services
· HEALTH AND MEDICAL FACILITIES - Makalani is situated in a Malaria area and precautions are essential. The nearest hospital is situated in Hoedspruit (45 min) and emergency evacuation by air will be arranged if necessary.
· Birding, Bush walks, Game Drives in open landrovers are conducted twice daily
· Makalani Junior Activities are available
Rates per room per night, specials, seasons, meals, children policy: on request
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2017 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to South Africa
All rights reserved | VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & pictures: Copyright © Makalali