Leading Lodges: Namibia Sky Shuttle
Namibia Sky Shuttle
was formed in 2004 to provide safe and efficient transport between remote
locations in Namibia. The pilots
are selected for their expertise and reliability, their training ensures
excellence and professionalism throughout the flight. Namibia Sky Shuttle's
fleet of aircraft is young and operates from Windhoek, Namibia. Namibia Sky
Shuttle is a joint venture between Leading Lodges of Africa and Scenic Air;
which offers diversified and uniquely specialized aviation services.
Namibia Sky Shuttle offers daily flights between Namibia's primary tourism destinations, as well as interesting scenic flights and excursions from these key attractions, our flights are convenient and cost effective. All our flights are operated as laid out within the Civil Aviation Law, which assures you of strict adherence to all safety regulations and necessary insurance cover. Only fully qualified experienced commercial pilots are appointed to operate our wide choice of charter flights. The base for our operations is in Windhoek, from here all reservations are captured and aircraft effectively managed and scheduled.
Rates per person one way, N$: on request
APPROXIMATE FLIGHT DURATION
(Rates include: VAT, airport tax & landing fees)
*Sossusvlei area represents all Lodges in that area except for Wolwedans
* Mokuti Rate includes Mushara Lodge and Onguma Lodge, - Bush Camp, - Kingsplain
* Twyfelfontein rate includes Mowani Lodge/Damaraland Camp/Doro Nawas
* Swakopmund includes Walvis Bay
* Palmwag includes Palmwag Rhino Camp
* Okonjima includes Okonjima Bush Camp
* Please note: Should the N$ weaken substantially against the US$, these rates will be reviewed and timeous notice will be sent out.
* These seat rates are based on a minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
* Please use the full air charter rates should the guests’ itinerary not allow for use of the seat rates.
* VAT AND LANDING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PER SEAT RATE.
* Airport Departure Tax is included from all the above seat rates.
* Legs between lodges are subject to availability of flights from base of operations (Swakop or Eros)
* Fuel Surcharge will be added if drastic price increase
Weight planning for a male passenger is done using 90 kg's (198 lbs).
Weight planning for a female passenger is done using 72 kg's (158 lbs).
Be advised … If you weigh more than the international average there may be an aircraft weight limitation issue!
Please advise if this is the case in advance!
Luggage is restricted to 20 kg's per person packed in soft sided bags.
Only infants under 24 months qualify for 10% of normal rate.
When your booking includes an infant, please provide us with a copy of the child's passport/birth certificate as verification of his or her age.
Reservations & information:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2018 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to Namibia
All rights reserved | Pond5 | VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Rates, picture & description: Copyright © Leading Lodges of Africa