Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa Knysna

Accommodation South Africa

Pezula Private Estate, Resort Hotel and Championship Golf Course are spread over the unique coast of the Indian Ocean just 10 minutes from Knysna, Western Cape in South Africa.
Stands range in size from 2,000 m2 to 33,000 m2. Over a vast area of 612 hectares there will only be 255 residential sites, resulting in just 15% of the land developed, leaving 85% as pristine indigenous forest. At the heart of the Garden Route, the cosmopolitan seaside town of Knysna lies on the N2, between Cape Town (500km) and Port Elizabeth (260 km). Surrounded by lagoon, sea, mountains and forest, the outdoor experience is like no other. From bungee jumping to bird watching it's all easily accessible for you to enjoy.
Your Knysna experience will include anything from superb shopping, to restaurants serving famous the Knysna oyster, to art galleries, boutiques and authentic African traders. Knysna's natural beauty and vibrant community inspire a unique creativity in artists - both local and international - making it the art capital of the region, with various rambles and craft routes opening up a fascinating world of design, art and culture.

Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa

Rates per room per night, specials, meals, children policy: on request

Contact & reservations:
 
E-mail: info@namibweb.com

To book:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates: e-mail

Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.

Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy

@ 69 Circular Self-Catering Accommodation
@ Abalone Lodges
@ Aestas B&B
@ Premier Hotel
@ Azure House
@ Backwaters River Lodge
@ Badger's Lodge
@ Beauchamp Place Guest House
@ Belvidere Manor Hotel
@ Blue Oyster B&B
@ Brenton Hill Guest House
@ Bridgewater B&B
@ Bridgewater Manor
@ Buffalo Valley Bush Lodges
@ Cunningham's Island Guest House
@ Croft House
@ Falcons View Manor
@ Fish Eagle Lodge
@ Forest Edge Retreat
@ Forest Valley Cottages
@ Forget-Me-Not Self-Catering & B&B
@ French Country House
@ Guinea Fowl Lodge
@ Hillview Self-Catering Apartments
@ Homtini Guest Farm
@ Inyathi Guest Lodge
@ Island Lodge
@ Isola Bella Guest House
@ Kanonkop Guest House
@ Knysna Log-Inn Hotel
@ Knysna Quays Self-Catering Apartments
@ Knysna River Club
@ Lagoona Inn
@ Lazy Leopard Forest Retreat
@ Mike's Guest House
@ Milkwood Bay Guest House
@ Overmeer Guest House
@ Oyster Creek Lodge
@ Paradise Found Accommodation
@ Paradise House
@ Phantom Guest House
@ Point Lodge
@ Portland Manor
@ Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
@ Protea House Knysna
@ Pumula Lodge
@ Rest A While B&B
@ St. James Country House Hotel
@ The GrayWood Hotel
@ The Knysna Belle
@ The Private Guest House
@ The Russel Hotel
@ Tonquani Lodge & Spa
@ Warner's Guest House
@ Waterfront Lodge
@ Wayside Inn
@ Woodbourne Holiday Resort
@ Yellowwood Lodge
@ Zauberberg Cottage

Bookmark and Share

Page created and serviced by

www.namibweb.com

Copyright 1998-2017 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to South Africa
All rights reserved |
VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com

Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party

Description & pictures: Copyright Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa