Protea Hotel Livingstone
The brand new Protea Hotel Livingstone is located on the outskirts of
Livingstone, the tourism capital of Zambia. The hotel is adjacent to the
Falls Park shopping and entertainment complex, so there is never a shortage
of things to do at and around the hotel. Protea Hotel Livingstone comprises
of 6 buildings with two floors and 80 deluxe rooms for guests to enjoy.
The famous Victoria Falls is a mere 10 km from the hotel, making Protea Hotel Livingstone the perfect venue for sightseeing and more.
* Protea Hotel Livingstone's amazing restaurant is situated on the Ground Floor in the main building
* The Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast from 07:00 to 09:00 am, from Monday to Saturday.
* Sunday, breakfast is served from 08:00 to 09:30 am.
* A buffet lunch is served, Monday to Sunday, 12:30 to 15:00 pm
* The buffet dinner is served Monday to Sunday, between 19:00 to 22:00 pm.
* A snack menu is also available between 15:00 to 19:00
* No room service
* The Bar is open daily from 10:00 am until 22:00 pm.
* There are two conference rooms that can accommodate 40 pax each, these rooms can however be opened into one room to accommodate 80 pax.
* The equipment available for these rooms being
* Flip Charts and writing paper
* White Boards
* Soft Boards
* Markers, Pens and Pads
Protea Hotel Livingstone comprises of 6 buildings with 80 rooms.
* 40 Double Bedded Deluxe Rooms:
* Consist of one king size bed, extra length, a writing desk, a single armchair, coffee table and en-suite bathroom. This room can accommodate 2 persons
* 40 Twin Bedded Deluxe Rooms:
* Comprises of two queen size beds, extra length, a writing desk, a single armchair, coffee table and en-suite bathroom. This room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12.
* In Room Facilities:
* Tea and Coffee making facilities
* Work Desk
* DSTV / Satellite TV
* Electronic Safes
* Electronic Door Locks
* Wireless Internet
Rates per room per night, bed and breakfast: on request
Subject to availability of suitable accommodation, children 12 years and under (maximum 2) sharing a bedroom with two adults stay and eat breakfast free unless otherwise indicated on the rates schedule.
Where bedrooms can not accommodate children sharing with adults, 2 rooms need to be booked in which case the single rate would apply to each room.
Contact & reservations:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Accommodation the area:
@ Cholwe Adventures
@ Jollyboys Backpackers Lodge
@ Jungle Junction
@ Kaazmein Lodge & Resort
@ Likute Guest House
@ Limbo Guest Lodge
@ Livingstone Safari Lodge
@ Maramba River Lodge
@ Natural Mystic Lodge
@ New Fairmount Hotel and Casino
@ Ngolide Lodge
@ Songwe Village
@ The Bushfront Lodge
@ The David Livingstone Safari Lodge
@ The River Club Livingstone
@ The Royal Livingstone
@ The Stone Guest House
@ The Wane Guest Lodge
@ The Zambezi Waterfront Lodge
@ Thorntree River Lodge
Activities in the area:
@ Safari Par Excellence: activities &
@ Safari Par Excellence transfers
Page created and serviced by
Description & pictures: Copyright ©
Copyright © 1998-2018 Namibweb.com - The online guide to Zambia
All rights reserved | Pond5 | VIDEO LIBRARY
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Page created and serviced by
Description & pictures: Copyright © Protea Hotels